~ Monday ~

Still pokai, tapi pegi keje malas. hohoho..
Somehow, I'm still not satisfied with just two days of snowboarding in queenstown last holiday. Wish I could go for another run on the sem break in August, guess I have to postpone sending my scooter for a service. =)

New sem dah mule, but my mind still on lazy mode. Plus I have a full 4 days weekend, on wednesday juz one hour class, but on thursday & friday full day. So basically, I love this sem.
Banner League


And so, Socom mini league has started. It's just between Gamerzunite+LowYatNet ps3 users around the globe (mostly in Malaysia). But for this league, we had invited one team from Brunei (BRUPlay). Shadow had promised for the winning team 200usd psn card (50x4). great!
Happily, I'm the captain of team Dragon Inc.Team Paling Mantap! lol

1. DragonFreeze
2. sgt_pepper_ss
3. Rezuan
4. telomasen89
5. neworder_76

Comments (0)