~ Teaching at Rongotai ~

For this year teaching experience programme, I have been assigned to Rongotai Boys College with three other friends. (pause.....breathe....) IT'S A BOYS COLLEGE!!! WHY?????

Oh anyway, we're just there for five days and at least there were two hot female teacher (one of them is lesbian as I heard from the students).

1st day: We actually went in for only two periods when suddenly I felt so bored and had the urged to skip school. lol. We went to the beach taking pictures before going back home to sleep.

2nd day: I went to the hot Science teacher classroom and observe her class. While she's teaching, I was looking at some students 'oogling' on her. :berpeluh:

3rd day: Yeah we skipped school. Again. haha

4th day: We only skipped the last period. I taught the Somali student who apparently could only write his name in English recently. (I know no Somali words..)

5th day: Stayed for the whole school hours, and apparently we sort of not wanting to meet our supervised teacher who I must say is a TOTAL NERD who again I might believe that he may not have a life.... my apologies.

Actually, it was a good experience. I didn't have any problems working with the kids.
Just that on one of the day, something happened that somehow opened my eyes.
Here goes.
There was this Year 9 class, known as the most notorious class. They had problems on paying attention, and respect. So, before we went into the class, we met a teacher who's explaining to us about them. And after the class, while we were having a conversation about the kids, she jokes "They were animals".
I was startled for a while and holding myself from slapping or just giving her a good'ol punch in the face. I agree that the kids was lack lotsa disciplines, but still for a teacher to blindly blurt out that sentence to us. That's just not right. I wouldn't mind if she said that 'they act like animals' or something similar to that. I believe that teachers should not say that kind of thing about their students and that goes as well for students. They should also not do the same thing. haih....

p/s: I'm still confused up till now which one was the lesbian teacher.. =P

Comments (3)

The hot teachers - one is the science/PE teacher, and who's the other one?

Still wondering.. hmm. probably the one teaching PE. God knows maybe both. lol

Was it Miss Bateson who made that statement?