It's what I am

There has been quite a few events happening around here, in the past few days we went to the Sakura fest which somehow not as beautiful as last year; and most importantly, Hari Raya on last Monday.

I've been thinking a lot lately, basically about nothing. Love the feeling when you could empty your mind just by sitting down and felt like your soul is somewhat out of the body. Anyway, I think I need another break just to somewhere 'green' this time. Probably a hill with beautiful view and just lying on the grass while looking at the sky. =)
_________________________________________________________

It's Spring! The clubs are open and the weather at night seems just about fine. There's nothing wrong if you love to dance. (^.^) Trance? Techno? Anything will do. I don't know why but somehow I don't have the 'soul' to do traditional anymore, maybe once in a while. Coz my body keep saying, "Back to modern while you still can"

Just had a Raya chat with the whole family, people have different thoughts about my new hairstyle and the beard. lol. Seems that my cousin and my aunt interested to come here, but then again, they told me that years ago but then off to somewhere else. Kahkahkah~

__________________________________________________________

Lebih kurang 2 bulan lagi dah nak kena balik Malaysia. Hmm... Xleh sambung eh? sampai grad kat sini? hehe.

Comments (2)

2 more months? hurm... i dont wana go back to my ipg too...

yup, juz 2 more months. haih..